Why Personally Brand Yourself?
We have to just lay it out there… Whether you know it or not, you already have a Personal Brand!
That’s right! If you have ANY online presence, that means you already have your very own Brand. What you have to ask yourself is—Is it providing value to others and helping you achieve your goals?
In today’s world, as you interact with people online, they will Google you. And they are going to discover something about you, and that will be their, all-important, ‘first impression’ of you. If they love what they see, they are more likely to do business with you! It is that simple!
But, what if they find nothing?
Or, maybe what they find does not show you in the best light?
For entrepreneurs, networker marketers, independent contractors, professional service providers, and freelancers, building a powerful personal brand has never been more critical than it is right now.
Anyone with access to the Internet and social media can build an audience, position themselves as an influencer, an expert in their field, and start attracting clients for their business. If you want to gain and maintain your significance in your field in this day and age, it is imperative.
Personal Branding Has Become a Necessity For Anyone Who Is Looking To:
- Grow their business
- Add additional income streams
- Get a better job
- Get noticed by the press,
- Put yourself in the way of more opportunities.
7 Benefits Of Building a Personal Brand:
1. You can instantly become recognized as an expert in your field.
2. You establish immediate rapport – You gain trust and “like-ability” from your prospects.
3. You become an opportunity “magnet” – Your audience wants to work with you and will bring you more opportunities first.
4. You will be an online networking powerhouse! People will find you interesting and desirable, and your contacts and connections on the social media platforms you are using will explode.
5. You will be a personal networking powerhouse. When meeting someone new at an event, get together, or function, you will have a compelling and valuable proposition to offer.
6. You will gain confidence! You will discover the “real” you – the unique you. And when you start to feel people reacting positively to you, that builds self-confidence and self-esteem and compels you to reach for higher levels of productivity and value for your customers and followers.
7. And, of course, you will build your business. This allows you to have the financial power to live your life on YOUR terms!
Your Personal Brand is what differentiates you from all of your competitors, helping to solidify a lasting impression in the minds of your current customers and potential customers.
Without a value-providing Personal Brand that attracts your target audience, you could find yourself struggling to build and maintain a profitable and sustainable business.
Why Is Right Now The BEST Year To Launch Your Personal Brand?
Here’s What The Statistics Say About Social Media and Personal Branding:
• 64% of consumers make a buying decision after they’ve seen a Branded Social Video.
• By 2020, almost 3 billion people will be utilizing Social Media.
• You can boost your revenue as much as an additional 23% if you maintain a consistent Brand presence across all Social Media platforms.
• By 2021, mobile e-commerce will account for 54% of online sales!
• Content marketing generates 3X more leads per dollar compared to a paid search.
Those statistics are pretty impressive, right?
The critical point is that YOU are positioned to capitalize on this explosive growth of e-commerce for YOUR business!
That’s why RIGHT NOW is the perfect time to launch your Brand.
When you decide to launch and consistently create content that your followers find valuable, the followers you attract through your Personal Brand today will have a way to follow you even as the companies you affiliate with throughout your lifetime potentially change.
Did you get some value from out blog post about why you should brand yourself? Also, leave us your comments below and be sure to share this with anyone you think can benefit from its value.