By now, hopefully, you know that adding a weekly video in the form of a Facebook Live Broadcast is one of the best ways to leverage your agency’s marketing strategy. But, once your Live Video Broadcast is done, how do you get it in front of as many eyeballs as possible?
When you start launching your videos on Facebook, there are four main audiences we suggest targeting:
#1 Your “Friend” Connections – Sharing your video content from your business page to your friend connections allows you to feature your expertise consistently and show up as an authority, giving you a way to infiltrate the mind space of people you know in a non-salesy way. This is quick and free to do, by the way. Simply click “share” underneath your Facebook Live Broadcast post to push it out in the view of your friend connections. If you are showing up with entertaining valuable content, your friend connections will appreciate it!
#2 Your Active Clients – To do this, export a spreadsheet file of your active clients to get a list of your client’s email addresses. Then, go to the audience section in your Facebook ads account and create a custom list. Upload the file, and Facebook will find all of the matching email addresses who have active Faceboook accounts. This gives you a way to put your Live Video Broadcasts that feature your expertise in front of your existing clients to point out the risks we all face and the solutions you have to help manage those risks to generate more cross-sell opportunities. This gets you more mindspace with your clients to increase cross-selling opportunities and referrals.
#3 Purchased Leads – These are people you’ve quoted through leads you’ve purchased, that you didn’t close. If you are regularly buying leads, this can be a huge list. Getting your video content in front of this group will increase conversions so much better than anything else you can do. Again, export the spreadsheet file of your prospect’s email addresses and upload it to create a custom list within Facebook. This allows you to gain more trust and familiarity with your purchased leads to increase the ROI.
#4 Your Ideal Client Avatar Within a 10-Mile Radius of your Agency – Think about your ideal higher-value client. Then, think about the broad interests they are likely to have. Some examples here could include interests in travel, boats, motorcycles, exotic cars.
The typical tendency is to target homeowners, but creating your ideal higher-value client audience based on some of their likely interests will serve you better. Try to create an audience of at least 5000 people. If you have to increase your radius a bit to achieve this, that’s fine.
When you start creating video consistently, you’ll soon realize that you are enriching the lives of your audiences, not just selling them insurance. This will transition you from being a salesman into an expert advisor, which makes selling so much easier.
Plus when you start to realize that the expertise you’ve accumulated over the years can impact others, it’s a positive shift because it’s that critical belief that will motivate you to add a process that includes video into your agency’s marketing program.
With that in mind, we’ve created the 90-day Facebook Live Agency Video Challenge.
How does it work?
- Commit to the 90-days Video Marketing Challenge by signing up for the 3-Minute Live Content Planning System & Witty Scripts. We will leave the signup page in close proximity of this video. What’s a witty script? It’s a script about one of the types of insurance you offer that’s been made witty so that you can harness the power of entertaining your viewers while educating them.
- Each month you’ll get six new Witty Scripts delivered to your email inbox. Pick 4 of the 6 witty scripts that you like best.
- Schedule out one afternoon a month to record your videos by turning your Smartphone into a teleprompter.
- Schedule each video for the same time each week as a Facebook Live using the Life Pigeon App.
- Use the template we provide to invite your clients and prospects to join your Lives Video Broadcasts.
- After each video launches, set up a $5/day Facebook ad to move your video and lead capture page through Facebook to give your agency the visibility it needs to increase exposure and quote opportunities by targeting it to at least one of the audiences we talked about in this post.
Complexity is the absolute enemy of execution.
That’s why we’ve taken the time to simplify this high-value process for you when you sigin up for our 3-Minute Live Content Planning System so that you can come out of the gate like the agency owner rockstar you are!
There are 50 days left in this decade.
If you are not exactly where you want to be in your agency, now is a great time to think about what you are going to do differently as you walk into 2020?
What is going to have to happen over the next year to satisfy your vision of success? Taking the time to reflect is critical for all of us because once you have clarity, you’ll then be more focused and energized.
If you want to accelerate your agency’s growth, creating consistent online video is your way to stand out.
You certainly do not have to be great to start, but you do have to get started to be great.