Why Create Video Content On YouTube?
- It gets you noticed quicker
- It grows your network
- It builds celebrity-level credibility
The more video content that you create, the more exposure you will generate, allowing more people to know who you are.
As you probably know by know, people will do business with people who they know, like, and trust. This is where YouTube saves the day.
People have to see your product to have a chance of wanting to buy it. however, if people don’t know who you are, it will be hard for them to gain the trust they need to buy from you.
Studies tell us that consumers need to have eight interactions with us to become a lead.
That’s just a lead, not an actual customer.
The people you attract to you as leads need to see you and interact with you several times before they get out their credit cards.
Here are some interesting statistics about YouTube:
- It’s the second-largest website in existence, next to Facebook.
- It’s the largest search engine in the world.
- 68% of consumers use YouTube to make buying decisions.
- Only 9% of businesses are using YouTube.
YouTube Has Huge Power Because It’s a Search Engine
Since Google owns YouTube, Google also provides users with video results as a part of its searching option! Other Social Media platforms don’t’ have this feature, so if your videos are on YouTube, you will possess a MASSIVE advantage!
The benefits of creating consistent content on YouTube accumulate over time! The more time and energy that you invest in YouTube, the more returns you will enjoy going forward!
Filming YouTube videos doesn’t have to take a bunch of your time once you start to implement a system and then back it up by filming compelling content.
How To Find Compelling Content
Before we discuss your content plan, let’s look at how people are finding content on YouTube:
- YouTube Search – By using the search bar, on the top of the YouTube website, people can search for specific keywords. The results they receive are called the Ranked Videos.
- Suggested Videos – When people view a video, on the right side of the page, YouTube provides viewers suggestions for other video content that could match their interests. This is where the magic occurs. The majority of YouTubers acquire their most significant traffic from these Suggested Videos.
So how can this help you?
Design a video series and then dominate your own suggested videos! This means that the more videos you upload to YouTube, the better the chance that YouTube will recommend them to the viewers who will appreciate them!
Here Are Your YouTube Action Steps
Step #1: Jot Down Four Video Ideas
Commit to a goal for yourself to record and upload a new video to YouTube each week.
Four video ideas will give you enough content for the entire month.
As part of your strategy, think about creating video content that people have an interest in watching.
You may not have the clarity at first. That’s okay too. As you focus on creating videos consistently, your clarity will evolve.
- Decide what is the value proposition that your content will offer. Who is it created for? This will help you identify how you will position your content. You need to spend some time and think about this.
- Enter keywords from your niche into the search on YouTube, and it will give you a drop-down list of the most searched terms! Use these terms for your ideas! The more specific you are, the better
- Put an underscore before entering your search term, and YouTube will populate the box with phrases or sentences that people are searching for!
Step #2: Schedule Your Video Shoots
It will be the events that you add to your schedule that actually get done!
Schedule a block of time to record your videos. Then, be sure to write down your bullet points before you sit down to record.
Step #3: Show Up To Film
Your videos do not have to be perfect. Be consistent and honor your commitment to record videos, and you’ll be amazed at how much better you get in a short amount of time.
Focus on providing valuable content that your audience needs to hear. You get good at the tasks you do with consistency!
Whatever you do, don’t compare your beginning to someone else’s middle. With all things in life, you get better at the things you do with consistency. We all have to start somewhere. So start now. Then, you can look back a year from now and bask in the glow of your progress.
The reality is this. The first videos you make are likely going to be the worst ones you’ll ever do. But it’s one of the entryways you’ll have to go through to have the success you desire here.
Challenging yourself as a communicator will improve your skill as a communicator.
Step #4: Dust Yourself Off, Rinse And Repeat
Be consistent! If you don’t see tremendous results in the beginning, it’s okay.
You may be thinking that there are other people already doing videos on the same things you want to do videos about. That’s okay because no one is going to deliver your message to the world in the same way you will.
At the end of the day, it will be your unique vibe that will attract your unique tribe!
It’s not about being better than your competition. It’s about you putting your own spin on the content you create.
Keep in mind that you are just one video away from delivering a significant impact to your business and the world! Are you ready to leverage the power of YouTube for your business? If you found value in this post, then you’re going to love Video Ranking Academy. It’s a game-changer for any business!
If you think this training was valuable, share it. The people you share it with will love you for it!
Are you using YouTube right now for your business?
Let me know in the comments below.