Have you ever wondered how to create engaging video content using Facebook Live Broadcasts without actually going Live?
While it may seem a bit contradictory to go live without, of course, without being live in real-time, there are some significant reasons that are beneficial to your agency’s marketing program when you take this approach.
Why Schedule Your Facebook Live Broadcasts?
1. It will allow the frequency of your video releases to be consistent. – When you start releasing video, for it to work effectively, you’ve got to do it consistently. You wouldn’t expect to go to the gym three times and come away looking like a bodybuilder. Your audience needs to see you multiple times to gain the familiarity that will turn into sales.
When you are starting, strive to publish your videos at a rate of at least one video per week. So even if you are out of your office, your scheduled video will still go out even if you are sitting on the beach in Bora Bora.
2. It increases your ability to launch your videos on the same day and time each week. – Releasing your videos on the same day and time each week will train your viewers when to watch for your content. For example, we like to schedule our videos to broadcast on Monday afternoons at 2 p.m. Arizona time.
After all, why not start your workweek out with momentum? We suggest either Monday or Tuesday afternoons so that you’ll still have most of the week in front of you to benefit from the visibility it creates for your agency.
3. It will improve the quality of your video content. Because you will have the option to record your video broadcast with multiple attempts, you’ll reduce the risk of flubbing your words, eliminate the pain of a phonecall interrupting your live broadcast because you forget to put your phone on silent, or having a gnat fly into your ear.
All of these things could give you such a bad experience that could make you decide never to do a live video broadcast again..and that would indeed be a shame.
4. It gives you the ability to use a teleprompter app on your smartphone, which will dramatically improve the quality of your video content so that you’ll have the words for your video being fed to you, reducing “ahs” and “ums.”
So how can you schedule your prerecorded Facebook Live Broadcasts? Well, like most things in this day and age, there is an app for that. Live Pigeon is the app we use. You can try it out free for 14 days.
How Are You Currently Showing Up To Your Clients?
- Are you doing nothing in this regard and just hoping that they keep paying their premiums?
- Are you using marketing provided by the company you represent and thinking that’s enough?
- Are you only communicating with your clients when you need to make your app count for the month?
Chances are, you realize the importance of engaging your clients in a way to make them more responsive, but you don’t know how to approach it.
An effective visibility strategy will have you showing up (without selling) to impact and influence your clients with your expertise.
We are not talking about just showing up to protect their homes and vehicles but to show up in a way where you are establishing a level of trust to impact more of your client-base at a level that impacts the legacies they can leave behind for their families.
The more influence you can create, the more impact you can have on your clients, and as a result, the more income you’ll have for your agency.
You’ve got to start with visibility to gain influence, and the most efficient and effective way to do that is through video.