Taking control of a percentage of your agency’s lead generation is becoming more and more important because if you are relying on external lead sources to acquire quote opportunities for your agency, at times, it can feel like you are out of control.
If you’ve been an agency owner for any amount of time, you know that the lead sources you are relying on today may go dry tomorrow. To insulate yourself, it’s critical to have multiple lead sources so that when one dries up, you’ve still got others that are sending you leads.
Most agencies have no idea where to start when it comes to creating their own leads. The reality is that there is so much low-hanging fruit to be harvested from your existing list of clients and prospects.
You just need to have automated, scalable, and consistent ways to stay in front of your clients and prospects in a likable way.
For all of these reasons, the suggestions listed below should initially be used with your active client and prospect lists:
1. Use a quote offer with an automated deliverable incentive to attract more leads. – You can use this with your existing clients to uncover policies that they still have with other insurance carriers and with the prospects you’ve quoted in the past that you didn’t yet close.
Using an automated deliverable incentive such as the chance to win a larger value prize will simplify this process while giving you an incentive that commands attention and sets your agency apart.
2. Use a referral offer with an automated deliverable incentive to reward for referrals. – Offering a $10 gift card incentive means that someone in your agency has to manage the program manually. But, using a $1000 quarterly multi-agency drawing incentive (like the one we use with our clients) means that you don’t have to worry about tracking entries or funding the $4,000 a year in cash prizes.
Before offering an incentive, be sure that it is legal to do so in your state. If you are uncertain, call your Insurance Commissioner’s office and ask if you are allowed to give away a lottery ticket or chance to win a prize in exchange for a completed quote or referral submission.
3. Use a Social Media content posting plan that entertains, educates, and appreciates to attract maximum engagement. – Boring, mundane dry posts that try to sell don’t work. It’s about as useless as a pen without ink, a phone without a signal, or a keyboard without keys. You get the picture.
Instead, through Social Media, focus on giving entertainment, expertise, and value, along with your agency’s irresistible quote and referrals offers.
4. Spread the word of your agency’s quote, and referral offers using an email blast at least once a month.
Make sure your email blast template features the most recent winner, announces the date of the next drawing, and includes the link to your quote/referral landing page lead capture.
5. Target your clients and prospects daily with your quote and referral offers using a $5/day Facebook ad. Don’t deprive yourself of the opportunities to feature your agency to hundreds of your clients and prospects each day by showing up giving entertainment, value, expertise, and the chance to win $1000 when they request quotes or refer someone to your agency. You can connect with a high percentage of your clients and prospects this way, and the frequency of impact for the money spent provides an excellent ROI.
Please note: The only exception to this is if you have a newer scratch agency, and you haven’t had a chance to build up your client and prospect lists yet.
6. Use an engaging Birthday Drip template that puts you in front of your clients and prospects on their birthdays. The rest of your marketing will go much farther by using some marketing campaigns that express appreciation with zero selling.
7. Do Facebook Live Broadcasts that publish to your Facebook page 1 to 4 times per month. This establishes your expertise. Plus, video is the most powerful way to build trust online.
The more of these processes you implement, the more synergy you’ll experience. The simple reason is that the more familiarity your clients and prospects have with you, the more they like you, the more they trust you, and the more they will buy from you. With these digital marketing strategies, you can create high-impact, high frequency, low-cost quote opportunities.
Would you love to automatically be in front of hundreds of your clients and prospects every day? My NEW Agency Heartbeat Program is like putting your agency’s billboard on the highways that ONLY your clients and prospects are driving on to create leads via your Facebook page.
Click here to set up a time for us to chat.